Thursday, July 7, 2016

I Sometimes Wonder....

I needed a place to post all my stuff....the stuff that gets in my head and sits there and eats at me daily. It's not always important, and it's rarely ever that profound, but it's stuff...stuff I need to say.

Take today, for instance. I haven't been sleeping well, if at all. I battle migraines, and I constantly battle my MS, and I just couldn't do it another day, so I called in to work. I slept most of the day, feeling guilty that I had called in, read some comic books because my constant migraine and fatigue has made me woefully behind on my reading....don't judge me, comic books are awesome, and DC just restarted all their lines, essentially calling it "Rebirth", which means I have even more shit to read. I read some, I napped some, but have I got caught up on anything, no....I did eat a shit ton of cheese puffs though, so I definitely have that going for me. 

So, basically, I wasted a day off where I could have caught up on a ton of things, and got caught up on none of them. 

I say it all the time, and some asshole already named their blog "I Need An Adult", so I couldn't.....but seriously, I need an adult.

So here we have it, my first post, and I still don't know the answer...

Seriously, who's in charge of me?

2 comments:

  1. Here, here. Every so often (maybe too often) I'll have a day just like the one you described except instead of reading comics I watch police drama. One of these days perhaps in the not so distant future, I'll probably wish I had those wasted days back. For now, I just say fuck it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will regret nothing....mostly because my brain is slowly betraying me, and I'm probably not going to remember. 😂😂😂

      Delete